15 October 2010

New on GooBooGenI

I don't know about you, but September has a tendency to slip away from me every year, and here it is, the middle of October! This year September was particularly eventful--my Mom turned 80, my daughter started crawling and my son started preschool--so I hope my absence can be excused!

At any rate, I have been working on the Google Books Genealogy Index site, (GooBooGenI), and have added two features which I think will be useful: commenting and user registration.

Anyone can see comments, but users will have to register to leave comments on book pages. I'm hoping that this will serve as a good place to make notes for other users about particular books--which ones are interesting, which ones are full of mistakes, which ones are best skipped. For example, I left a comment about a great book I read recently!

If anyone has any questions about this, just leave a comment!

No comments: