14 April 2009

When RDGR Got Its Groove Back [Personal]

Well, take one part family houseguests, one part husband's birthday, three parts massive party that left the house in entirely too much disarray, blend gently with one tummy bug shared by toddler with parents, and you have a recipe for a neglected blog!

At any rate, I am actually wearing real clothes today, as opposed to pajamas, so I'm expecting good things out of both myself and my time this beautiful Tuesday! I have a number of posts backlogged, both here and on GYR of Contra Costa, including a report on my recent visit to Alhambra Cemetery in Martinez, and a number of resource spotlights focused on Internet Archive. Here's to a (hopefully) productive day!

1 comment:

Kathryn Doyle said...

Glad to hear you are back and recovered. I remember those days when we were at the mercy of whatever our little cesspools brought home!