29 July 2009

Where Y'At? [Personal]

Well, it's been MIGHTY quiet around RDGR lately, as I've been working on two big projects of late. The first will have its own announcement this weekend after I polish off a few last details.

The second, I am happy to announce, involves expanding my family tree! I am pregnant with our second child, due in late January. The first trimester was a fabulous whirlwind of nausea, exhaustion and lots of crackers and water. Thankfully, I'm moving past that stage, and am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!

That means I can resume, for now, work on my other big project and start reposting to my beloved little blog! Thanks to everyone who has stuck around in the meantime!

4 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Congratulations!

Kathryn Doyle said...

Yea! Jenn! Congratulations! So glad you are feeling better. Does this mean we'll see you soon?

GrannyPam said...

Congratulations on your impending arrival.

Taneya said...

Congratulations!