26 June 2010
CA History in the News 20 - 26 June 2010
* A San Diego museum is building a replica of the ship that brought explorer Juan Cabrillo to California in 1542.
* A Washington Post review of a new book on the Hoover Dam. The dam's construction helped fuel massive growth in California cities like Los Angeles.
* A new book has been published on the history of Knott's Berry Farm
* Amador County is celebrating its 156th birthday this year
* A bit on the history of Palm Springs' tram to the mountain.